UltraNews - Laravel Newspaper, Blog and Magazine Multilingual System
UltraNews is the Clean Modern Magazine Laravel designed to give you the best platform for modern content focused websites.
And very flexible and well suited for recipe, fashion, travel, technology, personal, a newspaper, the next Buzzfeed, The Verge, the next Business Insider, or any other awesome magazine and blog website. UltraNews use modern Bootstrap 4 magazine template with pixel-perfect design, outstanding features, fully responsive and mobile-friendly.
UltraNews provides many different layouts of HOME pages. All code is beautifully writte & W3C HTML validate coding. All HTML & CSS codes are commented properly so it’s easily customizable.
UltraNews theme’s built with Bootstrap 4, CSS3 & Jquery with 100% responsive, Retina ready & Multi-Device supported.
- Easy to install with 1-Click Demo Installer
- Written on Laravel framework
- RTL Support, in both admin and front theme
- Multi-language, unlimited languages
- Ability add post to your or bookmark
- 100% Responsive – Have a beautiful website – and Mobile Friendly
- Retina Ready, Ultra-sharp High Resolution Graphics
- SEO Optimized, Fast loading, W3 Validated, Bootstrap 4.X
- 1,600+ icons from FontAwesome
- Compatible Browsers: IE8+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Well documentation included
- Ticket System Support
- Powerful Permission System: Manager user, role. Easy to manage user bt permission
- Theme: 3 Homepages, 7 different post formats, 3 different post category formats
- Full width page template
- Tons of shortcodes
- Powerful media system, also support Amazon S3, DigitalOcean Spaces
- Google Analytics: display analytics data in admin panel.
- SEO & sitemap support: access sitemap.xml to see more
- Translation tool: easy to translate front theme and admin panel to your language.
- Admin template comes with color schemes to match your taste.
- Fully Responsive: Compatible with all screen resolutions.
- Coding Standard: All code follow coding standards PSR-2 and best practices.
- Manage permalink for all modules.